Обсуждение: Re: [GENERAL] Problem in pg_hba.conf

Re: [GENERAL] Problem in pg_hba.conf

От
"Mark Alliban"
Дата:
Yes the postmaster process is running.
nohup postmaster -i >pgserver.log 2>&1 &
The log file is empty until I try to create the database, then it gives the
error.

>> I have already done this, and it completed successfully.
>> There is a /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1 directory with a lot of
pg_
>> files in it.
>You may chceck if postmaster is running...
>mazek

Re: [GENERAL] Problem in pg_hba.conf

От
Marcin Mazurek - Multinet SA - Poznan
Дата:
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Mark Alliban wrote:

> Yes the postmaster process is running.
> nohup postmaster -i >pgserver.log 2>&1 &
> The log file is empty until I try to create the database, then it gives the
> error.
then the last thing I can think of, is location of data files:)
chceck enviromant variables PGDATA, PGLIB (as far as I remember:) )

mazk

Re: [GENERAL] Problem in pg_hba.conf

От
Marcin Mazurek - Multinet SA - Poznan