Обсуждение: Red Hat 6.0 / Postgresql 6.4.2 Installed / How to manage? Where are docs?

Red Hat 6.0 / Postgresql 6.4.2 Installed / How to manage? Where are docs?

От
Rissman
Дата:
Can anybody point me in the right direction to find documentation on the
Postgresql packages I installed off my Red Hat Linux 6.0 CD-ROM 6.4.2
(server, clients, development)?

Thanks

Mark

Re: Red Hat 6.0 / Postgresql 6.4.2 Installed / How to manage? Where are docs?

От
"Damond Walker"
Дата:
Rissman wrote in message <37F38CDF.53EF4F08@home.com>...
>Can anybody point me in the right direction to find documentation on the
>Postgresql packages I installed off my Red Hat Linux 6.0 CD-ROM 6.4.2
>(server, clients, development)?

/usr/doc/postgresql-6.4.2

There's *ALL* kinds of stuff in the /usr/doc directory....

            Damo