Обсуждение: About bug reports

About bug reports

От
Alexander N Shulyak
Дата:
I have filled and sent bug report about SELECT with LIKE in 6.5
which don't use realy index scaning, but don't see any reaction,
even if somebody get my report. Can anybody explain me how can I get
information about my bug report?

Thanks.

Alexander N Shulyak

Re: [GENERAL] About bug reports

Дата:
> I have filled and sent bug report about SELECT with LIKE in 6.5
> which don't use realy index scaning, but don't see any reaction,
> even if somebody get my report. Can anybody explain me how can I get
> information about my bug report?

If you enable locale in configure, we can't do indexing because we don't
know the max/next ordering of the specific character set.