Обсуждение: no shared libs

no shared libs

От
Marin D
Дата:
Hi!

I ve just upgraded from 6.2.1 to 6.3.2 and ended with no shared libs for
libpq

Making in the /interfaces/libpq(++) doesn't help - the libs are compiled
only as libpq(++).a

The configure script recognizes my system as linux-gcc which I think is
standing now for linux-elf from the 6.2.1 release

Pleaz give me some hint as I need Postgres working ASAP

Thanx for the attention!

    Marin

          -= Why do we need gates in a world without fences? =-

Re: [INTERFACES] no shared libs

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> I ve just upgraded from 6.2.1 to 6.3.2 and ended with no shared libs
> for libpq

There was some last minute breakage of the Linux configuration for
v6.3.2. Look in ftp://postgresql.org/pub/patches/ for a few fix-ups,
including a linux_elf patch. I would guess it fixes your problem, since
I don't see a problem in the current development tree.

                   - Tom