Обсуждение: Mention pg_reload_conf() in ALTER SYSTEM page

Mention pg_reload_conf() in ALTER SYSTEM page

От
"Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Дата:
Hello,

I suggest mentioning pg_reload_conf() in the ALTER SYSTEM reference page as in the attached patch.  Considering the
administrationwith SQL, pg_reload_conf()would be preferred.  The following page also refers to pg_reload_conf().

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/config-setting.html

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Вложения

Re: Mention pg_reload_conf() in ALTER SYSTEM page

Дата:
"Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> writes:
> I suggest mentioning pg_reload_conf() in the ALTER SYSTEM reference page
> as in the attached patch.

Good idea.  Pushed with a little additional wordsmithing --- I felt the
parenthetical comment was getting unreasonably long, so I made it a
separate sentence.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Mention pg_reload_conf() in ALTER SYSTEM page

От
"Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
> From: pgsql-docs-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-docs-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Tom Lane
> Good idea.  Pushed with a little additional wordsmithing --- I felt the
> parenthetical comment was getting unreasonably long, so I made it a separate
> sentence.

Thanks, I'm pleased.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa