Обсуждение: pg_file_settings and catalog.sgml

pg_file_settings and catalog.sgml

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
Hi,

System catalogs and views should be listed in alphabetical order,
but only pg_file_settings view not. The attached patch fixes this
alphabetization.

The patch also fixes two typos in comments related to pg_file_settings.

Fujii Masao

Вложения

Re: pg_file_settings and catalog.sgml

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> System catalogs and views should be listed in alphabetical order,
> but only pg_file_settings view not. The attached patch fixes this
> alphabetization.
>
> The patch also fixes two typos in comments related to pg_file_settings.

Applied.

Fujii Masao

Re: pg_file_settings and catalog.sgml

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
* Fujii Masao (masao.fujii@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > System catalogs and views should be listed in alphabetical order,
> > but only pg_file_settings view not. The attached patch fixes this
> > alphabetization.
> >
> > The patch also fixes two typos in comments related to pg_file_settings.
>
> Applied.

Many thanks.  I had seen this and planned to do it, but happy that you
took care of it.

    Thanks again!

        Stephen

Вложения