Обсуждение: small fixes for REINDEX doc page

small fixes for REINDEX doc page

От
Josh Kupershmidt
Дата:
Hi all,

Attached are two small fixes for the REINDEX page. The first change
should be a straightforward typofix, and for the second change "takes
an exclusive lock" sounds better and is more consistent with the rest
of our documentation's phrasing than "takes exclusive lock".

Josh

Вложения

Re: small fixes for REINDEX doc page

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 21:13 -0400, Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> Attached are two small fixes for the REINDEX page. The first change
> should be a straightforward typofix, and for the second change "takes
> an exclusive lock" sounds better and is more consistent with the rest
> of our documentation's phrasing than "takes exclusive lock".

committed