Обсуждение: small fixes for REINDEX doc page

От:
Josh Kupershmidt

Hi all,

Attached are two small fixes for the REINDEX page. The first change
should be a straightforward typofix, and for the second change "takes
an exclusive lock" sounds better and is more consistent with the rest
of our documentation's phrasing than "takes exclusive lock".

Josh

От:
Peter Eisentraut

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 21:13 -0400, Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> Attached are two small fixes for the REINDEX page. The first change
> should be a straightforward typofix, and for the second change "takes
> an exclusive lock" sounds better and is more consistent with the rest
> of our documentation's phrasing than "takes exclusive lock".

committed