Обсуждение: Documentation cross reference from copy to \copy

Documentation cross reference from copy to \copy

От
Jeff Janes
Дата:
Where the SQL COPY command warns us not to confuse it with \copy, a
link to \copy would be useful.  The attached patch implements that,
but I'm not sure it does so in the preferred way.

Thanks,

Jeff

Вложения

Re: Documentation cross reference from copy to \copy

Дата:
> Where the SQL COPY command warns us not to confuse it with \copy, a
> link to \copy would be useful.  The attached patch implements that,
> but I'm not sure it does so in the preferred way.

It seems reasonable from here.  I thought at first that it might break
the man-page output, but AFAICT there is no effect on that.

            regards, tom lane