Обсуждение: 'MacOS X' vs 'Mac OS X'

'MacOS X' vs 'Mac OS X'

От
Josh Kupershmidt
Дата:
Hi all,
I noticed a few spots in our docs where we use the phrase "MacOS X".
Most of our own docs, plus every Apple page I checked, seems to use
'Mac OS X' (with an extra space) consistently instead.

Attached is a patch to fix the few spots I noticed we were saying "MacOS".

Josh

Вложения

Re: 'MacOS X' vs 'Mac OS X'

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On tis, 2011-08-16 at 20:56 -0400, Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed a few spots in our docs where we use the phrase "MacOS X".
> Most of our own docs, plus every Apple page I checked, seems to use
> 'Mac OS X' (with an extra space) consistently instead.
>
> Attached is a patch to fix the few spots I noticed we were saying "MacOS".

Fixed, thanks.