Обсуждение: COMMENT page fixup

COMMENT page fixup

От
Josh Kupershmidt
Дата:
Hi all,

Is there any reason the Synopsis for the COMMENT ON:
  http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-comment.html

is alphabetized except for TABLE and COLUMN? The examples at the
bottom of the page are properly alphabetized, though I noticed a few
object types are missing examples (those objects which only recently
supported COMMENT ON). Attached is a patch to fix both gripes.

Josh

Вложения

Re: COMMENT page fixup

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On lör, 2011-05-28 at 16:16 -0400, Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> Is there any reason the Synopsis for the COMMENT ON:
>   http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-comment.html
>
> is alphabetized except for TABLE and COLUMN? The examples at the
> bottom of the page are properly alphabetized, though I noticed a few
> object types are missing examples (those objects which only recently
> supported COMMENT ON). Attached is a patch to fix both gripes.

Committed.