Обсуждение: EXTENSION keyword

EXTENSION keyword

От
Daniele Varrazzo
Дата:
Hello,

looks like EXTENSION is missing from the keywords list in the docs.

It looks not reserved (creating a table and a type named "extension"
worked in PG 9.1a5). Being a PG extension I assume it's not mentioned
by any SQL standard.

Patch attached.

-- Daniele

Вложения

Re: EXTENSION keyword

Дата:
Daniele Varrazzo <daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> writes:
> looks like EXTENSION is missing from the keywords list in the docs.

I believe Peter has a script for updating that table.  Wonder if he's
run it lately ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: EXTENSION keyword

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On mån, 2011-04-04 at 11:17 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Daniele Varrazzo <daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> writes:
> > looks like EXTENSION is missing from the keywords list in the docs.
>
> I believe Peter has a script for updating that table.  Wonder if he's
> run it lately ...

Done