Обсуждение: Doc 8.4 Part 2 - Cap 6 : Data Manipulation ( about Triggers and Rewrite Rules )

Doc 8.4 Part 2 - Cap 6 : Data Manipulation ( about Triggers and Rewrite Rules )

От
Bruno Guimarães Carneiro
Дата:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/dml.html

In this chapter we find:
We also introduce ways to effect automatic data changes when certain events occur: triggers and rewrite rules.

 But i didnt find anything about triggers and rewrite rules.

Is it incomplete?

Re: Doc 8.4 Part 2 - Cap 6 : Data Manipulation ( about Triggers and Rewrite Rules )

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 08:53 -0300, Bruno Guimarães Carneiro wrote:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/dml.html
>
> In this chapter we find:
>         We also introduce ways to effect automatic data changes when
>         certain events occur: triggers and rewrite rules.
>
>  But i didnt find anything about triggers and rewrite rules.

Indeed.  I have removed the claim.