Обсуждение: small patch for catalogs.sgml

small patch for catalogs.sgml

От
"Gevik Babakhani"
Дата:
Hi,

Hereby a small patch for catalogs.sgml
I found this when parsing catalogs.sgml.

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Re: small patch for catalogs.sgml

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 schrieb Gevik Babakhani:
> Hereby a small patch for catalogs.sgml
> I found this when parsing catalogs.sgml.

Fixed.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: small patch for catalogs.sgml

От
"Gevik Babakhani"
Дата:
by the way...  in the same file there are some "</>" closing tags....
is this allowed in sgml? (AFAIK, not)

Дата:
Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 schrieb Gevik Babakhani:
> by the way...  in the same file there are some "</>" closing tags....
> is this allowed in sgml?

Yes, it is allowed.  Otherwise the file would fail to build.

--
Peter Eisentraut