Обсуждение: PgAdmin instead of PgAccess

PgAdmin instead of PgAccess

От
"Erik"
Дата:
Can these occurrences of 'PgAccess' be replaced by 'PgAdmin'?

thanks

Erik Rijkers

Вложения

Re: PgAdmin instead of PgAccess

Дата:
"Erik" <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> Can these occurrences of 'PgAccess' be replaced by 'PgAdmin'?

Done.  I notice that some of the non-English FAQ translations still
mention PgAccess, but I'll leave it to Bruce to worry about those ...

            regards, tom lane

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Erik" <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> > Can these occurrences of 'PgAccess' be replaced by 'PgAdmin'?
>
> Done.  I notice that some of the non-English FAQ translations still
> mention PgAccess, but I'll leave it to Bruce to worry about those ...

Good.  I saw those in my documentation read-through and was going to
update them anyway.