Обсуждение: utility programs EXAMPLES at HEAD is not yet corrected

utility programs EXAMPLES at HEAD is not yet corrected

От
Katsuhiko Okano
Дата:
hi.

In the following mail,
The action of the createdb command and others changed at HEAD and
the sgml file was also corrected.
However, description of EXAMPLES is not yet corrected.
I think that correction is required also there.

Regards,

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-06/msg00043.php

http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/app-createdb.html
> > Examples
> > To create the database demo using the default database server:
> >
> > $ createdb demo
> > CREATE DATABASE
> >
> > The response is the same as you would have gotten from running the CREATE
DATABASE SQL command.
--
--------
Katsuhiko Okano

Re: utility programs EXAMPLES at HEAD is not yet corrected

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2007 08:27 schrieb Katsuhiko Okano:
> The action of the createdb command and others changed at HEAD and
> the sgml file was also corrected.
> However, description of EXAMPLES is not yet corrected.
> I think that correction is required also there.

I have updated the examples.  Let us know if you find anything that is still
not matching.

--
Peter Eisentraut