Обсуждение: Web site for 7.3

Web site for 7.3

Дата:
I don't see any mention of 7.3 on our web site.  Is that being taken
care of?

Re: Web site for 7.3

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I don't see any mention of 7.3 on our web site.  Is that being taken
> care of?

Yeah, sometime today.  I just found the announcement a few mins ago.
1) it was released on a holiday, 2) it didn't look like a traditional
announcement.  It was well disguised.  I wouldn't have even known it
was released if I hadn't gotten a bunch of reports of broken links to
the beta stuff on the website.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

Re: Web site for 7.3

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I don't see any mention of 7.3 on our web site.  Is that being taken
> > care of?
>
> Yeah, sometime today.  I just found the announcement a few mins ago.
> 1) it was released on a holiday

Actually, I wish I had thought about it before I had sent it out ... the
release should have been today, not on a national holiday :(  Thing is,
its not one up here, its 'business as usual', so I didn't think of it...

Re: Web site for 7.3

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

<snip>
> Actually, I wish I had thought about it before I had sent it out ... the
> release should have been today, not on a national holiday :(  Thing is,
> its not one up here, its 'business as usual', so I didn't think of it...

Looks like the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" group are going to
have to have a "Post 7.3 Press Release" discussion in a few days.

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

Re: Web site for 7.3

От
"Viktor Vislobokov"
Дата:
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

>>I don't see any mention of 7.3 on our web site.  Is that being taken
>>care of?
>

> Yeah, sometime today.  I just found the announcement a few mins ago.

   Hi All.

   Can we get notification about release? Can somebody from "big humans"
post notification message to this list by week before release?

With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov
Perm, Russia