Обсуждение: 7.3 rc1 timestamp description typos

7.3 rc1 timestamp description typos

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
In section 5.5.1.3 the following paragraph has a couple of typos:
Time stamp types exist as timestamp [ (p) ], timestamp [ (p) ] without
time zone and timestamp [ (p) ] without time zone. A plain timestamp
is equivalent to timestamp without timezone.

timestamp [ (p) ] without time zone is repeated twice in the list and
timestamp [ (p) } with time zone wasn't listed. The last sentence uses
"timezone" instead of "time zone".

Re: 7.3 rc1 timestamp description typos

Дата:
> In section 5.5.1.3 the following paragraph has a couple of typos:

I think I fixed all that yesterday; please look at the current doc
snapshot.
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/datatype-datetime.html

            regards, tom lane

Re: 7.3 rc1 timestamp description typos

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 10:22:09 -0500,
  Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> writes:
> > In section 5.5.1.3 the following paragraph has a couple of typos:
>
> I think I fixed all that yesterday; please look at the current doc
> snapshot.
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/datatype-datetime.html
>
>             regards, tom lane

It does look OK in the development docs.

I wasn't expecting a lot of changes in the docs to be going on so I
thought my local rc1 copy would be relatively current. However that
was not a good assumption since I see that a lot of date/time documentation
has been changed very recently.