Обсуждение: Documentation Errors

Documentation Errors

От
"Anthony Eden"
Дата:
Two problems with the PostgreSQL JDBC documentation:

1.) The driver is called 'postgresql.Driver' in the documentation, whereas
in the current JDBC driver (7.0) it is called 'org.postgresql.Driver'.

2.) The link to the JDBC author's email address took me to an error page.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

Re: Documentation Errors

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Anthony Eden writes:

> Two problems with the PostgreSQL JDBC documentation:
>
> 1.) The driver is called 'postgresql.Driver' in the documentation, whereas
> in the current JDBC driver (7.0) it is called 'org.postgresql.Driver'.
>
> 2.) The link to the JDBC author's email address took me to an error page.

Both fixed in current documentation.  Thanks.

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/jdbc.html