Обсуждение: Spanish Docs

Spanish Docs

От
Jeff MacDonald
Дата:
Has there been an attempt to translate the docs to spanish yet?

I've had private email offers of ppl wanting to do this.

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@hub.org

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.

RE: [DOCS] Spanish Docs

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On 29-Oct-99 Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> Has there been an attempt to translate the docs to spanish yet?
>
> I've had private email offers of ppl wanting to do this.

I've been keeping track of the various translation efforts and I just
checked and didn't see one for Spanish.  If you find one either starting
up or in progress let me know so I can add it to the tiny list.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
  # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you seen http://www.pop4.net?

RE: [DOCS] Spanish Docs

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On Oct 29, Vince Vielhaber mentioned:

> On 29-Oct-99 Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> > Has there been an attempt to translate the docs to spanish yet?
> >
> > I've had private email offers of ppl wanting to do this.
>
> I've been keeping track of the various translation efforts and I just
> checked and didn't see one for Spanish.  If you find one either starting
> up or in progress let me know so I can add it to the tiny list.
>
> Vince.

What kind of list do you have there?

Re: [DOCS] Spanish Docs

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> Has there been an attempt to translate the docs to spanish yet?
> I've had private email offers of ppl wanting to do this.

So have I, in the past, but afaik there is nothing active.

                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California