Обсуждение: Re: Xshare

Re: Xshare

> p.s.: I have converted the postgreSQL documentation into pdf_s.
> Are you interested in it?

Thomas, any comment on this?  Do we need pdf versions of the docs?

-- Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle root@candle.pha.pa.us                |  (610)
Pennsylvania19026

Re: Xshare

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> > p.s.: I have converted the postgreSQL documentation into pdf_s.
> > Are you interested in it?
> Thomas, any comment on this?  Do we need pdf versions of the docs?

We currently have pdf versions of the docs at
ftp://postgresql.org/doc/ but afaik there is no "pdf maintainer" who
is guaranteed to do this when we release new versions, so help with
the next release would be welcome.

Also, I've never gotten real feedback on whether the pdf posted is
good. Apparently it is possible to have font problems and perhaps
differences in (e.g.) the way urls are represented.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California