Обсуждение: O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

От
Egon Schmid
Дата:
When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?

-Egon

Re: [DOCS] O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

Дата:
> When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?
>
> -Egon

I am reviewing a non-O'Reiley book on PostgreSQL, PHP and web
development.  No publishing date yet.

RE: [DOCS] O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On 04-Aug-99 Egon Schmid wrote:
> When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?
>
> -Egon

Yeah, what he said.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2

Re: O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Egon Schmid wrote:

> When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?

Nobody, yet, has taken on active development of a O'Reilly book...another
project to be taken on RSN...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

RE: [DOCS] O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

От
Egon Schmid

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On 04-Aug-99 Egon Schmid wrote:
> > When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?

> Yeah, what he said.

I asked only, if there is any activity to publish a book about Postgres in
the near future. The core developers for PHP are planning one. But now we
have three book's about PHP (english, german, tschech).

-Egon

RE: [DOCS] O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Egon Schmid wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>

> > On 04-Aug-99 Egon Schmid wrote:
> > > When can I buy a O'Reilly PostgreSQL Book? Is someone working on it?
>
> > Yeah, what he said.
>
> I asked only, if there is any activity to publish a book about Postgres in
> the near future. The core developers for PHP are planning one. But now we
> have three book's about PHP (english, german, tschech).

There is currently a PHP/PostgreSQL/?Apache? book that is currently being
reviewed by Bruce...not O'Reilly, mind you, but a book nonetheless...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [DOCS] O'Reilly MySQL Book ...

Дата:
> > I asked only, if there is any activity to publish a book about Postgres in
> > the near future. The core developers for PHP are planning one. But now we
> > have three book's about PHP (english, german, tschech).
>
> There is currently a PHP/PostgreSQL/?Apache? book that is currently being
> reviewed by Bruce...not O'Reilly, mind you, but a book nonetheless...

Publisher is Addison, Wesley, Longman.