Обсуждение: Cygwin Dwarf 2 support not supported

Cygwin Dwarf 2 support not supported

От
Guy Shepherd
Дата:
The cygwin version I installed on my windows box
contains gcc 3.3.3.  In the documentation for gcc it
contains a dwarf-2 switch for compiling, but it says
if supported.  When trying to compile with the switch
I get an unrecognizable option.  How do I enable dwarf
2 debug format for cygwin?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp

Re: Cygwin Dwarf 2 support not supported

От
Reini Urban
Дата:
Guy Shepherd schrieb:
> The cygwin version I installed on my windows box
> contains gcc 3.3.3.  In the documentation for gcc it
> contains a dwarf-2 switch for compiling, but it says
> if supported.  When trying to compile with the switch
> I get an unrecognizable option.  How do I enable dwarf
> 2 debug format for cygwin?

Please ask cygwin and gcc questions in the appropriate forum.
Search the gcc and/or cygwin mailingslist archives for answers.

In short: they are still testing it.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban