Обсуждение: signal 12

signal 12

От
"Peterson"
Дата:
Hello,

I have been trying to install postgresql with cygwin in Windows Xp Professional.
I chose the simple away  installation, but when I try Initialize PostgreSQL, I recive the following message:

singal 12.

What is wrong?

Best Regards,
Peterson

Re: signal 12

От
"Robert Field"
Дата:
You need to have cygserver running - this can be done by doing

    cygserver-config

Look in

    /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.4.5.README

for the whole story on installing postgres under Cygwin.