Обсуждение: pgsql: Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws er

pgsql: Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws er

Дата:
Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws errors in
certain cases.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/209772350b69f816e291b14b072f6e3862a0b4e0

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pg_upgrade/pg_upgrade.c |    5 +++--

Re: pgsql: Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws er

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On 1 December 2012 14:58, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws errors in
> certain cases.

Commit message is wrong. pg_upgrade was modified, not pg_restore.

Re: pgsql: Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws er

Дата:
On Sat, Dec  1, 2012 at 03:02:51PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On 1 December 2012 14:58, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> > Remove pg_restore's --single-transaction option, as it throws errors in
> > certain cases.
>
> Commit message is wrong. pg_upgrade was modified, not pg_restore.

Sorry, you are right, I should have said "In pg_upgrade, ...", like I
normally do.