Обсуждение: pgsql: Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.

pgsql: Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.

Дата:
Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.

I was unable to entirely resist the temptation to copy-edit related
entries, but will save most of that for a separate pass.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3f9abab59021fff43dade76bfeea139ccbbb38dc

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.2.sgml |  139 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------

Re: pgsql: Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.

Дата:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 02:58:00AM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.
>
> I was unable to entirely resist the temptation to copy-edit related
> entries, but will save most of that for a separate pass.

Good, copy-edit is needed on that.

Re: pgsql: Update 9.2 release notes to reflect commits to date.

Дата:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 02:58:00AM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I was unable to entirely resist the temptation to copy-edit related
>> entries, but will save most of that for a separate pass.

> Good, copy-edit is needed on that.

Yeah, I'm going through the release notes now (that's where the gripe
about remote_write came from).

            regards, tom lane