Обсуждение: write on screen

write on screen

От
mastersail@poczta.onet.pl
Дата:
Hi.
I have a problem - I run pl/sql script on postgresql base using command line in windows and I need to view some data in
thiscommand line, but I don't know how to send them in the script.Pleas help

Re: write on screen

От
"Andrew Dunstan"
Дата:
> Hi.
> I have a problem - I run pl/sql script on postgresql base using command
> line in windows and I need to view some data in this command line, but
> I don't know how to send them in the script.Pleas help

That isn't your only problem - apparently you have had trouble identifying
the correct forum for your question - the choice you made is spectacularly
wrong. Please ask in pgsql-general.

cheers

andrew