Обсуждение: pgsql-server/src backend/executor/execQual.c b ...

pgsql-server/src backend/executor/execQual.c b ...

От
tgl@svr1.postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@svr1.postgresql.org    03/09/25 20:02:12

Modified files:
    src/backend/executor: execQual.c nodeFunctionscan.c
    src/pl/plpgsql/src: gram.y pl_comp.c pl_exec.c pl_funcs.c
                        plpgsql.h

Log message:
    Make the world safe (more or less) for dropped columns in plpgsql rowtypes.

Re: pgsql-server/src backend/executor/execQual.c b ...

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Cool - I'm glad someone finally fixed that!

Chris

Tom Lane wrote:

> CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql-server
> Changes by:    tgl@svr1.postgresql.org    03/09/25 20:02:12
>
> Modified files:
>     src/backend/executor: execQual.c nodeFunctionscan.c
>     src/pl/plpgsql/src: gram.y pl_comp.c pl_exec.c pl_funcs.c
>                         plpgsql.h
>
> Log message:
>     Make the world safe (more or less) for dropped columns in plpgsql rowtypes.

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: pgsql-server/src backend/executor/execQual.c b ...

Дата:
> Cool - I'm glad someone finally fixed that!

I wouldn't claim it's *entirely* fixed.  I took care of the particular
problems I was looking at, but there are probably more.

            regards, tom lane