Обсуждение: pgsql/src/interfaces/python mkdefines

pgsql/src/interfaces/python mkdefines

От
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain - vex.net"
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    darcy@hub.org    01/06/20 07:19:56

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/python: mkdefines

Log message:
    Add NUMERICOID to this script.  This script can be run occasionally to
    make sure that we are using the right #defines in pgmodule.c but the
    OIDs are never actually expected to change.

Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python mkdefines

От
Peter Eisentraut
>     Add NUMERICOID to this script.  This script can be run occasionally to
>     make sure that we are using the right #defines in pgmodule.c but the
>     OIDs are never actually expected to change.

Blech...  Just include catalog/pg_type.h.