Обсуждение: pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/04/04 16:03:11

Modified files:
    src/test/regress/expected: horology-no-DST-before-1970.out
                               horology-solaris-1947.out
                               horology.out
    src/test/regress/sql: horology.sql

Log message:
    Remove daylight-savings-time-dependent tests of 'time with time zone'
    datatype.  Perhaps someday we can figure out a way of getting reproducible
    results from testing this type, but for now ...

Re: pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Thomas posted that he had a fix, so I'm going to wait on him commiting
that befor edoing RC3 ... if we can test, we should ...

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/04/04 16:03:11
>
> Modified files:
>     src/test/regress/expected: horology-no-DST-before-1970.out
>                                horology-solaris-1947.out
>                                horology.out
>     src/test/regress/sql: horology.sql
>
> Log message:
>     Remove daylight-savings-time-dependent tests of 'time with time zone'
>     datatype.  Perhaps someday we can figure out a way of getting reproducible
>     results from testing this type, but for now ...

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

Дата:
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Thomas posted that he had a fix, so I'm going to wait on him commiting
> that befor edoing RC3 ... if we can test, we should ...

He did?  My apologies, I didn't see it.

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
ya, I think it was posted just as you were committing this change ;)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > Thomas posted that he had a fix, so I'm going to wait on him commiting
> > that befor edoing RC3 ... if we can test, we should ...
>
> He did?  My apologies, I didn't see it.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: pgsql/src/test/regress expected/horology-no-DS ...

> ya, I think it was posted just as you were committing this change ;)

I thought I saw his commit of that.