Обсуждение: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

От
Bruce Momjian - CVS
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/02/15 19:17:57

Modified files:
    doc            : FAQ_BSDI

Log message:
    Update bsdi faq.

Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bruce Momjian - CVS writes:

> CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/02/15 19:17:57
>
> Modified files:
>     doc            : FAQ_BSDI
>
> Log message:
>     Update bsdi faq.

Can you update runtime.sgml, around line 1500 accordingly?  Actually, all
of the stuff from the bsdi faq is now covered in the main documentation.

Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

Дата:
Done.  I didn't know we have moved the stuff into SGML.  Should I remove
the FAQ_BSDI file.  What about the others?

> Bruce Momjian - CVS writes:
>
> > CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> > Module name:    pgsql
> > Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/02/15 19:17:57
> >
> > Modified files:
> >     doc            : FAQ_BSDI
> >
> > Log message:
> >     Update bsdi faq.
>
> Can you update runtime.sgml, around line 1500 accordingly?  Actually, all
> of the stuff from the bsdi faq is now covered in the main documentation.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut      peter_e@gmx.net       http://yi.org/peter-e/

Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Done.  I didn't know we have moved the stuff into SGML.  Should I remove
> the FAQ_BSDI file.  What about the others?

The issues about kernel resources (IPC, files) have gotten their own
section in the Admin Guide because they warranted more extensive
documentation. The main FAQ could point users there, then the platform
FAQs won't need to cover this any more.  I've already removed the relevant
sections from the other FAQs a while ago.

Re: pgsql/doc FAQ_BSDI

Дата:
FAQ_BSDI removed.