Обсуждение: error to instaal PLTCL

error to instaal PLTCL

От
Rodrigo Morales Q
Дата:
Mrs,

      Im Rodrigo, and i need you help to mi, i need to install a new
lenguaje to programar (PLTCL), need to do someting else in my db and i
whant to intall a new pltcl, i view an error:

This is the error:

ERROR: no se pudo cargar la biblioteca "c:\archivos de
programa\PostgresQL\9.5\lib\pltcl.dll": unkow error 126

can you help me with this pls.

Thnks so Mush

Great

--=20
Cordialmente,
Rodrigo Morales Q.
Programador e Ingeniero Inform=C3=A1tico
Universidad de las Am=C3=A9ricas
90744889

Re: error to instaal PLTCL

От
Francisco Olarte
Rodrigo:

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Rodrigo Morales Q <rmquiroz@gmail.com> wrote:
>       Im Rodrigo, and i need you help to mi, i need to install a new
> lenguaje to programar (PLTCL), need to do someting else in my db and i
> whant to intall a new pltcl, i view an error:
> This is the error:
> ERROR: no se pudo cargar la biblioteca "c:\archivos de
> programa\PostgresQL\9.5\lib\pltcl.dll": unkow error 126

Without more details this will be difficult to solve, and it looks
more like an error than a bug.

[ Sending message in spanish directly to the sender to avoid polluting
bugs list ]

Francisco Olarte.