Обсуждение: BUG #14005: Installation Error

BUG #14005: Installation Error

От
manish.bhanumca@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      14005
Logged by:          Manish
Email address:      manish.bhanumca@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system:   Windows 7

We have an issue in installation of PostgreSql in our system. On double
click on the exe file we are getting the following error message
Unable to write Inside Temp Environment Variable Path.

Please let us know if we are missing anything as it is most urgent for us.

With Regards...
Manish

Re: BUG #14005: Installation Error

От