Обсуждение: BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key

BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key

От
baso10dev@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      13860
Logged by:          baso10
Email address:      baso10dev@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Debian 4.9.2-10 64-bit

Table has duplicated values in primary key column.

I have a table A.
I have created table B that inherits table A.

After playing around I noticed there are duplicate keys in table A.

Thanks

Re: BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key

От
"David G. Johnston"
> Operating system:   Debian 4.9.2-10 64-bit
>
> Table has duplicated values in primary key column.
>
> I have a table A.
> I have created table B that inherits table A.
>
> After playing around I noticed there are duplicate keys in table A

=E2=80=8BPlease ponder for a moment how anyone would be able to help you so=
lely
based upon the information you've provided.

If you need help figuring out what other information you should supply
please read the following.

=E2=80=8Bhttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

David J.

Re: BUG #13860: Duplicated primary key