Обсуждение: BUG #13279: Not able to connect to postgresql server

BUG #13279: Not able to connect to postgresql server

От
vijaypatil15081989@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      13279
Logged by:          Vijay
Email address:      vijaypatil15081989@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system:   Windows

could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the
server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on
port 5432? received invalid response to SSL negotiation: -

Above mentioned is the error im getting while running the the application.

Could you please help me in resolving the error.Waiting for your kind
response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vijay

Re: BUG #13279: Not able to connect to postgresql server

От
Venkata Balaji N
Дата:
> could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the
> server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections
> on
> port 5432? received invalid response to SSL negotiation: -
>
> Above mentioned is the error im getting while running the the application.

Before reporting this behaviour as a bug, do you see the PostgreSQL service
running on Windows ?

If you have started the service, what does the logs say ?

Regards,
Venkata Balaji N

Fujitsu Australia