Обсуждение: BUG #8458: Missing Fedora RPMs

BUG #8458: Missing Fedora RPMs

От
lrr@cert.org
Дата:

Bug reference:      8458
Logged by:          Larry Rogers
Email address:      lrr@cert.org
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   Linux

Hi:

The 9.3 non-RC1 RPMs are missing for Fedora 17 and 18 for i386.

If those will not be made available, I'd be happy to rebuild from source
once you release the SRPM for 9.3

Thanks!

Larry Rogers

Re: BUG #8458: Missing Fedora RPMs

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2013-09-16 at 16:51 +0000, lrr@cert.org wrote:

> The 9.3 non-RC1 RPMs are missing for Fedora 17 and 18 for i386.

My bad, uploaded.

> If those will not be made available, I'd be happy to rebuild from source
> once you release the SRPM for 9.3

There are some build issues in Fedora 17&18 i686, but SRPM is there, if
you want to give it a try.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ