Обсуждение: BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore

BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore

От
jefersonblues@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      7478
Logged by:          jeferson
Email address:      jefersonblues@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system:   Windows 7

pg_dump -Fc -U usuario -d banco -f d:\arquivo.backup

However the restourar pg_restore with tables that are large give the error:
[compres_io] invalid block type, already checked on some other forums people
have had the same problem when using and enjoying the dump format with
custom, I tried restourar the contents into a file. sql but when you get 14
gigs of the entity for it.

I would like to give me a light to this problem.

thank you

Re: BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore

От
Amit Kapila
> pg_dump -Fc -U usuario -d banco -f d:\arquivo.backup

> However the restourar pg_restore with tables that are large give the erro=
r:
> [compres_io] invalid block type, already checked on some other forums peo=
ple
> have had the same problem when using and enjoying the dump format with
> custom, I tried restourar the contents into a file. sql but when you get =
14
> gigs of the entity for it.

Could you provide the exact error message and any logs related to this?
Have you tried it with less data?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
Sure, no problem.

But I also might take some time to do further analysis as I am little busy
with other things as well.

Hope it will not impact you much.

With Regards,

Amit Kapila.