Обсуждение: BUG #6705: 32 bit

BUG #6705: 32 bit

От
gj19861103@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      6705
Logged by:          Jimmy Creeks
Email address:      gj19861103@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system:   Windows 7

I cannot install 8.3, 9.0, or 9.1 version of postgreSQL. I also try shutting
down windows firewall. Here is the bug report:

Problem running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly
Error reading file D:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/data/postgresql.conf.

Please tell me if you have any suggested solutions. Thank you.

Re: BUG #6705: 32 bit

От
Craig Ringer