Обсуждение: Applicatin crashing with on postgresql 8.1 service restart

Applicatin crashing with on postgresql 8.1 service restart

От
prem tolani
Дата:
I running an applicatio in java with postgresql 8.1. When I restart the
postgre service the application crashes while it it running. I get this
error in windows evenviewer. I am using windows 7.

PG "FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (key=5432001, addr=02100000):
Invalid argument.

Please help.

Regards

Re: Applicatin crashing with on postgresql 8.1 service restart

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
prem tolani <premtolani@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I running an applicatio in java with postgresql 8.1.

> I am using windows 7.

Version 8.1 has been unsupported on Windows for four years.  That's
before Windows 7 even came out, so that combination has *never* been
supported.  Upgrade to a supported environment and you should no
longer see this problem.

-Kevin