Обсуждение: Bidirectional replication for postgres 9

Bidirectional replication for postgres 9

От
"Khadtare, Sharad"
Дата:
I want to configure Bidirectional replication in postgres 9 ( streaming ).

any one knows solution for Bidirectional replication in postgres.

Regards,
Sharad K

Re: Bidirectional replication for postgres 9

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On ons, 2011-02-16 at 17:15 +0000, Khadtare, Sharad wrote:
> I want to configure Bidirectional replication in postgres 9 ( streaming ).
>
> any one knows solution for Bidirectional replication in postgres.

This is not a bug, and is hence inappropriate for this forum.  But what
you are looking for doesn't exist.  If you want bidirectional
replication, consider Bucardo.