Обсуждение: BUG #5803: Not can backup

BUG #5803: Not can backup

От
"yiranwang"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5803
Logged by:          yiranwang
Email address:      yrwang@swjtu.cn
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.2
Operating system:   windows
Details:

My Database's Name is BankAbc,it is not be backup.

Re: BUG #5803: Not can backup

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
"yiranwang"  wrote:

> My Database's Name is BankAbc,it is not be backup.

How are you trying to do that?  What happens?  What messages are on
the console or in the log?

Please read this page and post a more complete report:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin

Re: BUG #5803: Not can backup

От