Обсуждение: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs

BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs

От
"Henk Dekker"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5679
Logged by:          Henk Dekker
Email address:      hdekker@sparxsystems.com.au
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.0
Operating system:   Windows 7 64-bit Intel Core i7 - 8GB RAM.
Details:

When selecting the query tool, pgAdminIII hangs.

Re: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs

От
Craig Ringer