Обсуждение: Requesting the Revision History

Requesting the Revision History

От
nanda gopal
Дата:
Dear sir,I am Nandagopal graduating M.E (Software Engg.,) in Anna University
in INDIA.I am doing my final year project regarding software changes (using
change classification technique)of open source projects.It will be helpfull
to me if you send me the revision history of PostgreSQL.So please kindly
send me the revision history(consisting of features changed).
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Nandagopal

Re: Requesting the Revision History

От
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Дата:
nanda gopal escreveu:
> projects.It will be helpfull to me if you send me the revision history
> of PostgreSQL.So please kindly send me the revision history(consisting
> of features changed).

This is not a bug. Please don't post unrelated topics here.

You can rsync our anonymous repository.

rsync -qavzCH --delete anoncvs.postgresql.org::pgsql-cvs /tmp/pgcvs/

You can also browse it.

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira