Обсуждение: Postgresql, ts_headline() adds space when parsing url problem

Postgresql, ts_headline() adds space when parsing url problem

От
Wojciech Walczak
Дата:
Hi!

I found your article over the internet:
<a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"

href="http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-01/msg00097.php">http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-01/msg00097.php
I have Postgresql installation version 8.3.5 and I still the problem
with space inserted after <a moz-do-not-send="true"
 class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://">"http://":

Do you know if this bug has been fixed or not? What would be the
solution then?

Thank you very much!

/Best Regards

Wojciech Walczak

Re: Postgresql, ts_headline() adds space when parsing url problem

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
2009/7/26 Wojciech Walczak <wojciech.walczak@itmaxi.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I found your article over the internet:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-01/msg00097.php
> I have Postgresql installation version 8.3.5 and I still the problem with
> space inserted after "http://":
>
> Do you know if this bug has been fixed or not? What would be the solution
> then?

That was fixed in 8.3.6
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release-8-3-6.html) but we
are in 8.3.7 now better go to the last...

--=20
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova
Soporte y capacitaci=C3=B3n de PostgreSQL
Asesor=C3=ADa y desarrollo de sistemas
Guayaquil - Ecuador
Cel. +59387171157