Обсуждение: Bug 4906?

Bug 4906?

От
Mathieu Fenniak
Дата:
Hi all,

I entered a bug report yesterday through the PostgreSQL web site that
was assigned bug ID 4906.  However, looking through the pgsql-bugs
list, I don't see the posting I entered -- is it possible this bug
report disappeared into the void?  Should I resubmit it?

Thanks,

Mathieu Fenniak

Re: Bug 4906?

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
Mathieu Fenniak <mathieu@fenniak.net> wrote:

> I entered a bug report yesterday through the PostgreSQL web site
> that was assigned bug ID 4906.  However, looking through the
> pgsql-bugs list, I don't see the posting I entered -- is it possible
> this bug report disappeared into the void?  Should I resubmit it?

Apparently so.  There is often a delay, due to the need for review to
prevent spam from getting through; but sometimes things seem to just
disappear.  If it hasn't shown up by now, it's probably not going to
do so.

-Kevin

Re: Bug 4906?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Mathieu Fenniak <mathieu@fenniak.net> wrote:
>
> > I entered a bug report yesterday through the PostgreSQL web site
> > that was assigned bug ID 4906.  However, looking through the
> > pgsql-bugs list, I don't see the posting I entered -- is it possible
> > this bug report disappeared into the void?  Should I resubmit it?

Since you know you have email-to-list working, just send the report to
the list -- using the web form is not compulsory.  (Particularly because
the bug already has a number assigned.)