Обсуждение: BUG #3754: postgresql+hibernate

BUG #3754: postgresql+hibernate

От
"RaviKumar.kapa"
Дата:

Bug reference:      3754
Logged by:          RaviKumar.kapa
Email address:      ravi.kapa@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.1
Operating system:   Windows2000
Details:

I have the dought.i.e
   can I Use hibernate to connect postgresql in my struts applications.
   is it safe technique?
   it's work fine(postgresql)?
   postgreqs work fine with hibernate?

Re: BUG #3754: postgresql+hibernate

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
RaviKumar.kapa wrote:

> Bug reference:      3754
> Logged by:          RaviKumar.kapa
> Email address:      ravi.kapa@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 7.1
> Operating system:   Windows2000
> Details:
>
> I have the dought.i.e
>    can I Use hibernate to connect postgresql in my struts applications.
>    is it safe technique?
>    it's work fine(postgresql)?
>    postgreqs work fine with hibernate?

Please, this is a bug reporting list. If you want to ask this kind of
question use general or novice mailing list in the future.

However answer is yes, hibernate supports postgreSQL and works fine.

    Zdenek