Обсуждение: connection problem

connection problem

От
"annaiah h"
Дата:
Help me ,please.

 I have installed pgsql-8.2.5 on redhat-Linux server and pdAdmin3 on windows-xp,

When i try to connect to installed PGSQL on win-xp with Linux-server  i get the message :
Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
All changes in pg_hba.conf and in postgresql.conf have done.Maybe i must to  open
some extra parameters in postgresql.conf file or do something else ?

I have attached the pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf   files.

please help me solving this problem.

--
Annaiah H.
contact number -- 9480000645

Re: connection problem

Дата:
"annaiah h" <annaiahh@gmail.com> writes:
> When i try to connect to installed PGSQL on win-xp with Linux-server  i get
> the message :
> Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

Either you didn't start the postmaster, or there's a firewall filter
blocking your access to port 5432 ...

            regards, tom lane