Обсуждение: Ordinal 968 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

Ordinal 968 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

От
Franklin Phan
Дата:
I just installed 8.0.3 on Windows XP Pro and I got the following error everytime I boot:

The ordinal 968 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll.

What is going on?  How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Re: Ordinal 968 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
>=20
> I just installed 8.0.3 on Windows XP Pro and I got the=20
> following error everytime I boot:
>=20
> The ordinal 968 could not be located in the dynamic link=20
> library LIBEAY32.dll.
>=20
> What is going on?  How do I fix this?

You need to upgrade to OpenSSL 0.9.7.
Is this an install from the official MSI? If so it really should've
found it out and alerted you :-( If it's source or some other packagnig,
you'll have to deal with it on your own.

//Magnus