Обсуждение: error with windows 2003

error with windows 2003

От
"\\\\\\\"Rafael J. Maldonado Chauca\\\\\\\""
Дата:
Greetings.
recently i downloaded the postgres version for windows, but after i installed it
in my server, i get the following error:
"server closed the connection unexpectedly
this probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing
the request"

can you help me to solve this problem?
is there any patch for windows 2003?

Thans for your time

Rafael J. Maldonado
Web Administrator

Banco de Crédito BCP - Dedicados a hacerte la Banca más simple.
Visita nuestra Banca por Internet http://www.viabcp.com

Re: error with windows 2003

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> Greetings.
> recently i downloaded the postgres version for windows, but=20
> after i installed it in my server, i get the following error:
> "server closed the connection unexpectedly this probably=20
> means the server terminated abnormally before or while=20
> processing the request"
>=20
> can you help me to solve this problem?
> is there any patch for windows 2003?

Please see the pginstaller FAQ on
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/FAQ_windows.html,
specifically questions 3.1 and 3.2. Remember to check your server log
(it's in the pg_log subdirectory of the data directory)

//Magnus