Обсуждение: initdb failed for CVS version

initdb failed for CVS version

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hello

    When I try build template0 I get err. message. I updated source
today.

initializing pg_depend ... ok
creating system views ... ok
creating conversions ... ok
setting privileges on built-in objects ... ERROR:  catalog is missing 104
attribute(s) for relid 16390
initdb: child process exited with exit code 1
initdb: failed

it's any wrong on cvs?
regards
Pavel

Re: initdb failed for CVS version

Дата:
Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz> writes:
>     When I try build template0 I get err. message. I updated source
> today.

Did you do a full rebuild ("make clean" or "make distclean")?

            regards, tom lane

Re: initdb failed for CVS version

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz> writes:
> >     When I try build template0 I get err. message. I updated source
> > today.
>
> Did you do a full rebuild ("make clean" or "make distclean")?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yes, I did make distclean

Re: initdb failed for CVS version

Дата:
Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz> writes:
> Yes, I did make distclean

Hmm.  I just did a cvs update, make distclean, etc and it initdb's and
passes regression tests just fine, using RHL 8.0.  What's your platform?
Given recent discussion, it might be particularly interesting to ask
what version of flex you're using?  Also, when did you last successfully
update from CVS tip?

            regards, tom lane

Re: initdb failed for CVS version

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz> writes:
> > Yes, I did make distclean
>
> Hmm.  I just did a cvs update, make distclean, etc and it initdb's and
> passes regression tests just fine, using RHL 8.0.  What's your platform?
> Given recent discussion, it might be particularly interesting to ask
> what version of flex you're using?  Also, when did you last successfully
> update from CVS tip?

I last updated without problem 27. jan

[stehule@stehule scripts]$ flex --version
flex version 2.5.4
[stehule@stehule scripts]$ uname -a
Linux stehule.fsv.cvut.cz 2.4.24 #2 SMP Út led 6 16:32:56 CET 2004 i586
i586 i386 GNU/Linux
[stehule@stehule scripts]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030715 (Red Hat Linux 3.3-14)

I try remove src dir, cvs update again and recompile

regards

Pavel

>             regards, tom lane

Solved: initdb failed for CVS version

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
I droped all source and imported cvs repository. initdb was successful
after it.

regards

Pavel Stehule