Обсуждение: time's running short for you to reserve 5432/tcp!!!!

time's running short for you to reserve 5432/tcp!!!!

От
woods@weird.com (Greg A. Woods)
Дата:
It's LONG past time you asked IANA to officially register the default
PGPORT you've been using unofficially for a very long time now!

You are no longer in the middle of an officially unassigned block --
there's an assignment at 5431 now!

Please visit this link and fill out the application A.S.A.P.!!!!

    http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/usr-port-number.pl

--
                            Greg A. Woods

Re: time's running short for you to reserve 5432/tcp!!!!

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
being worked on ... thanks for the reminder ...

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> It's LONG past time you asked IANA to officially register the default
> PGPORT you've been using unofficially for a very long time now!
>
> You are no longer in the middle of an officially unassigned block --
> there's an assignment at 5431 now!
>
> Please visit this link and fill out the application A.S.A.P.!!!!
>
>     http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/usr-port-number.pl
>
> --
>                             Greg A. Woods
>
> +1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods@acm.org>     <woods@robohack.ca>
> Planix, Inc. <woods@planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods@weird.com>

Re: time's running short for you to reserve 5432/tcp!!!!

Дата:
With only a minor slap on the wrist, we now officially own port #5432.

            regards, tom lane